My definition of an ideological or religios fundamentalist (or the one of Thomas Binder)
(1 out of 5 criteria is enough):
- Who sees his “truth” as the absolute and only one possible and right.
- Who sees members of his “group” as a priori better people than members of other “groups”.
- Who accepts a significant restriction of the freedom of others for winning his own freedom.
- Who wants to put laws given by his leader / prophet / “God” over the (human made) legal laws.
- Who can’t (also) laugh about himself and about his leader / prophet / “God”.